www.adamo.ro website belongs to Anmar Rent SRL legal entity with headquarters in Blvd Aviatorilor no 65A, sector 1, Bucharest, registered at the Trade Register with No. J40 / 12817/2015, CIF 35146395. The present document contains important information about the collection and processing of personal data.
As data operator, we process your personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) on the protection of individuals regarding the processing and free movement of personal data. According to GDPR, “Processing” means any operation or set of operations performed on personal data, with or without using automated means, such as collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, deletion, destruction, etc.
What kind of data do we process?
We like to offer quality services and to make this possible we need a minimum of information to be able to respond to your messages, in order to evaluate the services we offer, as well as to carry out commercial activities, to promote goods and services, marketing, advertising, development, market research, statistics, administrative and media activities. Thus, in order to carry out all the activities listed above, you agree to provide us with the following personal data:
- Identification data and contact details: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number
- Personal data included in the CV, in order to apply for a job in our restaurant
- Messages, communications with you that may include details about conversations via chat, phone, or other means of communication
What is the purpose of data collection and processing?
All the personal data provided with your consent are mainly used for the purpose of making and managing reservations, in order to contact you for various marketing actions: participating in customer satisfaction surveys, processing and managing requests and complaints, setting up recruitment interviews, competitions, events, launches of new products and services. You can always choose the way you want to be contacted, including the option to no longer receive promotional messages, provided you notify us in writing or use the “unsubscribe” button.
Legal basis on which we process personal data
The processing of personal data is based on several legal bases, depending on the purpose of the use, such as: (i) legal obligation (data necessary to comply with a legal obligation); (ii) performance of a contract (data necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take action at your request before entering into a contract); (iii) your consent; and (iv) in our legitimate interest.
“Legitimate interest”: Providing information and/or services to people who visit our website or providing information about employment opportunities; preventing fraud or criminal activity and protecting IT systems; personalizing the online experience and improving the performance, usability and efficiency of our online presence; performing and analyzing our marketing activities; exercising fundamental rights in the EU in accordance with Articles 16 and 17 of the Charter of Fundamental Rights, including our freedom to conduct a business and the right to property.
Who has access to your data?
For the purpose of the efficient operation of the website and the entire activity, Anmar Rent SRL uses various services from external or internal providers (“persons authorized by the operator“), reliable partners to whom we may pass on some of the personal data collected from you, with the express mention that we will only use authorized persons who provide sufficient guarantees for the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures, so that the processing complies with the requirements set out in the Regulation and ensures the protection of your rights. The categories of services for which we work with the above mentioned providers and the personal data transferred to them are the following:
- IT service providers – SMTP (email communication), IT platform providers, hosting services, CRM, database and software maintenance and support
- Billing services
- Support services / project management
- Marketing services
We may also disclose your personal data to third parties if we are required to share personal data in order to comply with a legal obligation or a court decision.
Your personal data is stored on servers in the European Union. In the event that they are processed outside the European Economic Area (EEA), this transfer will be made only in compliance with the applicable legal provisions and we will do our best to ensure that this international data transfer benefits from the level of security and the guarantees required.
How long is your data stored?
The personal data provided by you will be processed and stored during the course of our contractual relations, as well as subsequently, in order to fulfill the obligations imposed by law, in compliance with the internal data retention procedures, including the applicable archiving rules.
What are your rights?
With regard to data processing, according to GDPR you have the following rights:
The right to access data, the right to obtain from us a confirmation that we are processing or not personal data concerning you. If we confirm that we hold your personal data, you have the right to access it and obtain a number of additional relevant information, such as: the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data used, the possible categories of data recipients, the storage period, the source of the data collection and your rights in relation to the data, as well as other categories of information provided for in Article 15 (1) of the GDPR.
You must keep in mind that the right of access is not absolute, in the sense that your exercise of it must not affect the rights and freedoms of others. If we believe that the access request affects the rights of others, we will respond to you accordingly.
The right to rectification, i.e. you have the possibility to request the rectification of inaccurate data concerning you or, possibly, the completion of personal data that is incomplete.
The right to delete data, without undue delay, (“right to be forgotten”), if applies one of the following reasons:
- they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- if the data subject objects to the processing and there are no legitimate reasons prevailing;
- if personal data have been processed illegally;
- if personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation;
- personal data were collected in connection with the provision of the company’s services information under Union or national law under whose jurisdiction it is located the operator.
The right to restrict processing to the extent that:
- the person disputes the accuracy of the data, for a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of the data;
- the processing is illegal, and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data, requesting instead the restriction of their use;
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of processing, but the data subject requests them for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court; or the data subject has objected to the processing (other than direct marketing), for the period during which it is verified whether the legitimate rights of the controller prevail over those of the data subject.
The right to data portability, respectively (i) the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and easy-to-read format, as well as (ii) the right to this data is transmitted by the site owner to another data controller, to the extent that the conditions provided by law are met;
The right to object – in terms of processing activities can be exercised by transmission a request as indicated below:
- at any time, for reasons related to the particular situation in which the data subject is in, like data which aims to be processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of the website owner or on the basis in the public interest, unless the owner of the website can demonstrate that he has legitimate and compelling reasons justifying the processing and prevailing over interests, rights and the freedoms of the data subjects or that the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in the court;
- at any time, free of charge and without any justification, that the data concerning it be processed for direct marketing purposes.
The right not to be subject to an automated individual decision, namely the right not to be the subject of an decision made solely on the basis of automated processing activities, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning the data subject or similarly affects him to a certain extent significant;
The right to address the National Authority for the Supervision of Character Data Processing Personnel or competent courts, to the extent deemed necessary.
How do you access you data?
For any further questions about how personal data is processed and in order to exercise your rights mentioned above, please contact us at the address email from the contact page. We will respond to your request without undue delay, within a maximum of one month, unless due to the complexity or number of requests we will have to extend the response time by the maximum provided by the GDPR.