This document contains the terms and conditions of use of the www.adamo.ro website (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms and conditions”) and sets out the conditions under which any person may visit or access the www.adamo.o website, or use in any way the services offered through the website.
The website www.adamo.ro belongs to Anmar Rent SRL legal entity with headquarters in Blvd Aviatorilor nr 65A, sector 1, Bucharest, registered with the Trade Register with no. J40/12817/2015, CIF 35146395 and all texts, photos, databases, services, logos, any kind of information, advertisements, etc., which constitute the “content” of the website www.adamo.ro representing the intellectual property of the company Anmar Rent SRL. Browsing and using www.adamo.ro represents the acceptance without limitation or reservation of these terms and conditions.
Anmar Renr SRL. reserves the right, on a unilateral basis, to change, correct, modify, add and / or withdraw, in part or in whole, these terms, without prior notice. These changes will take effect from the moment of publication on www.adamo.ro
www.adamo.ro is a website presenting the services offered by the Adamo by MRS Restaurant, and the information present on the site is of general interest, made available to users free of charge.
Limitation of liability
Anmar Rent SRL company will not be liable for any direct, indirect, accidental, special damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profit, goodwill, usability, data or other intangible or immeasurable losses (even if Anmar Rent SRL has been previously informed of the possibility of such losses), resulting from: the use or impossibility of using the site information; unauthorized access to, or damage to, user transmissions or data; statements or actions of any third party on the services of the site; any other issues related to the services of the site. If it is considered that any material made available on the site, posted on the site by third parties or users violates copyright or any other rights, it is necessary to report this situation to the email address email@example.com. This site is offered in this form without any other guarantees. Anmar Rent SRL is not and cannot be responsible for inconsistencies, unavailability or other defects of this site or its content.
Absolving of responsibility
By using the website www.adamo.ro you expressly and implicitly acknowledge that you agree to the following:
- the use of the website is done at your own responsibility;
- Anmar Rent SRL expressly absolves itself of all liabilities of any kind, expressed directly or indirectly, including, but not limited to, indirect guarantees of sale or compliance with specifications for a particular purpose;
- Anmar Rent SRL does not provide any guarantee that the information will meet all your requirements;
- the services will be uninterrupted, on time, safe or without errors;
- the results that can be obtained from the use of the website information will be accurate or reliable;
- the quality of any products, services, information or other materials purchased or obtained by you through the website will satisfy all requirements;
- any program error will be corrected
- the user is the only person responsible for any damage caused to the computer systems or network from which he accesses the site or for any other loss of data, which could be the result of downloading information and services from the content of the site.
- no advice or other spoken or written information obtained from the website or through the services of the website constitutes a guarantee, unless expressly stated in the terms and conditions of use.
Link to other sites
Placing a hyperlink to the website www.adamo.ro requires a prior written authorization from Anmar Rent SRL. If you want to place a hyperlink to our website, you must contact the responsible person of the website www.adamo.ro.
Anmar Rent SRL cannot, in any case, be made responsible for the provision of sites that are the subject of a hyperlink starting from the site www.adamo.ro and is not responsible, in any way, for the content, products, services, etc. available on or from these sites.
Applicable law. Litigation
The rights and obligations of the users and the site administrator, provided by the terms and conditions, as well as all legal effects produced by the terms and conditions, shall be interpreted and governed in accordance with the Romanian law in force. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with the terms and conditions will be settled amicably. In case of impossibility to reach an agreement, the dispute will be settled by the competent Romanian court located in the territorial area of Bucharest.
Site user agrees to join these terms and conditions
The user of www.adamo.ro confirms that he has read and accepted these Terms and Conditions. The use of the site by the customer implies unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.